326 Main Street, Metuchen, NJ 08840
Schedule A Consultation 732-482-1331 Schedule A Consultation 732-482-1331


Even after you and your former spouse have divorced, you may still find yourself in need of legal counsel. If your former spouse has violated the terms of your Agreement, you may need to have an Enforcement Motion filed with the Court. Enforcing your Judgment of Divorce or Marital Settlement Agreement is often complicated and as such, it is important to utilize the skills of an experienced divorce attorney.

Our Law Group can help you enforce your Marital Settlement Agreement to provide:

  • Child support
  • Alimony
  • Insurance related expenses
  • Attorney’s fees, and more

You may feel that your current Agreement no longer adequately provides for you and your family due to some change in circumstances or unforeseen event. In some instances, a legal modification may be appropriate. If you believe that your current agreement should be modified due to a change, an experienced attorney will be able to assist you.

Some such changed circumstances are lay-offs and changes in financial circumstances, emancipation of children, disability, relocation, and re-marriage.


Contact Form

We will respond to your inquiry in a timely fashion. Thank you.

Quick Contact Form